This is my school! SUNRISE RIDGE INTERMEDIAT SCHOOL! School has started and i guess im final starting to get the hang of my new scheduale. I tried out for journalsism this year and I made it! WE just barely got our first issue of the school newspaper out. I was one of those lucky students that got to pass them out it was really fun! This year my favorite classes are definantly C.T.E. and Journalism. In C.T.E. im in intro business. it's really fun we go in and we all have our own personal computer. Every day we do something new this week we are focusing alot on powerpoints. so we get to create our very own powerpoints its really fun. WE also do this thing at my school called thunderbolt time were for the last thirty minutes of school if your grades are the right grades. Then you get to go to some kind of enrichment activity right now im in scrapbooking. So In like two days ill have my very own scrapbook that i made myself.(P.S. sorry i have't updated my blog for so long.)



No comments:
Post a Comment