Monday-Family night
Tuesday-Young women's
Wednsday-violin
Thursday-Dance
Friday-Free! Day(Finally- that's what I wanted!)
Saturday-Family day-Cleaning day!
Sunday-Church!
As you probably noticed I am very busy! I keep on saying I need to quit something but I don't know what! I either don't want to quit something or my mom doesn't want me to quit.
Other than that life has been great. My best friends as of right now are Marchelle Lundquist and Brenna Rich! (I have many other friends too!) My favorite class . . . Well I don't really know I don't really like any of them! Last trimester I had a class called C.T.E. that I absolutely loved we would create a ton of fun things like movies and PowerPoint's on the computer and added all these fun effects. I loved that class so much and was so sad when I had to move on. Young Women's is so fun. It's really cool to have my mom in there with me! Besides going to Young Women's on Sunday I also love going to my grandma's house. I have a great time Chilling with my relatives. The funnest time is when all the little girls come Nyah, Kamae(don't know how to spell), and Ella are so cute! I wish you could just see them. I love just talking to them and holding them. Seeing them made me want to have a little sister so I told my mom,"I want a little sister." She replied,"DREAM ON." Haha! Just wondering who even reads my blog! The only one that leaves comments anymore is Grandma Houston (and keep it up because I love it Grandma.) I would keep on writing but I have to get ready for young women's in Excellence so I better not! I will DEFIANTLY try to post more often if I find out if more people read my blog even if not ill still try to post more often!




7 comments:
I always read your blog. I love to hear what you are up to. The videos you post are my favorite. It was fun to see you for a second up at grandmas. You have grown up so much. You are BEAUTIFUL! Love You!
I read it!! I love checking up on you and seeing how you are doing! You are such a cute girl and are growing up so fast! Love you!
THank you guys so much! THe videos are by far the funnest to do too! It is just that they take forever to load! I love you guys to!
I am the last one to read your blog! I don't check on them often enough I guess. It's fun for me to see that your cousins are keeping tabs on you too.
Grandma H.
haha thanks grami i really enjoy reading all the comments you post. I try to post when i have time!
I love reading your blog! Your're such a cute girl! You're such an awesome friend!! LUV U GIRL!!!!!
LexieLou
Sorry he he (Haley) i just wanted to say that!!! i know i am very weird! anyways i haven't been on my blog forever! by the way i changed my blog to valeriesworldofwonders.blogspot.com just so you know! i know llllllllooooooonnnnnnnggggggg nnnnnnnaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeee!
Post a Comment