Thursday, September 30, 2010

MY NEW ROOM!

I Finally got my own ROOM!!!!!!! it's my favorite place in the house! :) i made my own bedsread and designed my room by myself its still a "work in progress" for christmas i am going to get a head board and foot board for my room! and one wall in it is going to be a huge collage of pictures ill post a picture when it's done! here's all the pics i have so far...

3 comments:

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

Your room is so CUTE!!! I love your blanket, I am making blankets like that for the girls for Christmas. I can't wait to see pictures of it when it is all finished!! We miss you guys too; Hopefully we'll make it to grandma's on Sunday!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Your room looks amazing! Will you come help me decorate my house? Seriously I think you would do a much better job than me. P.S. The school picture is fabulous, I love it!

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

I know Turkey day was great, we love spending time with your family. we love you guys!

Followers

Haley's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones