Friday, December 10, 2010

My life lately!

ya so i haven't posted for ever! haha so just to tell everyone whats going on in...

OCTOBER: went to Disneyland :), Deer hunt, And for Halloween i was a Spider Witch.

NOVEMBER: Taylor made the Basketball team!!!!! (HIGH SCHOOL) His teammates also voted him as TEAM CAPTAIN!! YEAH TAYY!!! Oh and we also had thanksgivings with the Houston side at my house...It was way fun!!

so far in DECEMBER: Today I had a school dance which was blast!! I had a violin performance last night for orchestra, and i have one this Saturday for Private Lessons, i love both because in orchestra i have like ALL my friends. And in Private Lessons usually at the performances are My two GREAT friends Maddie Barton and Lexie Stoker :) so ya! I can't wait for Christmas.

Dance just got over until January, School is going fine, just boring old school, and ya.

2 comments:

Lexie. said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! You're one of my great friends too! You're so much fun to talk to and you have a great family.... I love you ! Love, Lex-Pex

crazyhorse said...

Yea, Haley for posting. I was sorry to miss the orchastra cocert.
Relief Society interfers too much some times. I love the picture of you and Taylor. Email me one if you can. Grandma H.

Followers

Haley's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones