On Wednsday two of my friends and my sister went down to these old houses, farmland, area across the street from the elementary school which is right by our house! Mo, or Morgan is the tallest one with the freckles, then their is ME, and the other one (tan, unlike Mo and I) is Tawni. Which one is your favorite? oh ya we edited them and we took over 100 pics so i'm just going to upload My favorites! ;)








8 comments:
I love them all, although I have to say the last one is extremely beautiful!! You guys are all really gorgeous!!:)
Aww thanks!! YOu are too!!! Can't wait to see you on tuesday!! (although i can wait to go back to scool!!!)
I really like the last one of you guys;) CUTE!!!
I like the one of you in the tires. I think that is a super cute idea! You are all so cute!! :D
Haha that was so fun! Now i want to be a photographer. Haha if that will ever happen? It was so fun i want to do it again but i don't need any more of the same pictures. Haha.
haha tawni I am going to photography school (: you guys should check out my blog!
smileygirllexphotography.blogpsot.com :)
the picture of you guys in the house is cute! love ya
Post a Comment