Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

My whole family on halloween. We couldn't get a perfect picture.


I was a scarecrow this year for Halloween. My mom painted my face so it looked like i had a stitched nose and cheeks. I went trick or treating with my family around our neighborhood. I'm not the biggest fan of candy, so it will probably take me like two years two eat it all. My achievement day leaders had bought every girl in achievement days a trick or treating bucket and paint to paint the face. We used yarn for the hair and put a witches hat on top. I didn't take my hat with me. All in all I had a great time.

4 comments:

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

You look so cute! Your mom did a good job with your make-up.

Haley Houston said...

My mom erased my makeup like five different times. she had to make it atleast close to perfect.

crazyhorse said...

You have an awesome Mom to take such care for you. You did look cute.

abbie said...

Hey Haley, your blog is so cute! We love having you in our walking group! You are too cute! Love you Allie, Abbie, Cassie

Followers

Haley's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones