Sunday, December 21, 2008

LET IT SNOW!

Yeah! It finally snowed in St. George. Our family built a snowman for every family member. I went to my friend Abbie and Allie's house we built a huge snowman I was just a little bit taller than it's second layer. Then their whole family came out and we had a huge snowball fight. Guess what on Thursday the 18 the whole Washington county declared it a SNOW DAY! So I got to stay home all day and play in the snow. Then my cousin Maggie came over to my house me my sister and her went out in the back yard and had a snowball fight it was so fun. We also played freeze tag in the snow. Then I had this brilliant idea to build a igloo so we all started building humongous snow balls. We got about 1/3 of the first layer done and then the girls quit. I then finished the first layer and second layer on my own. Then I got cold and tired of being out their myself and went inside so I never got to finish my igloo. May bee next year. (if it snow's)

3 comments:

crazyhorse said...

It was fun to read your take on the snow. Your whole family seemed to enjoy it! It's great to have fun with your own family. I noticed you still have big snow balls left from your snowmen when I was there Sunday. Grandma

abbie said...

haley.... that was fun to read about my family and I haha thanks for being an awesome friend

RyanHeather said...

You made a ton of snowmen! Looks like you had fun.

Followers

Haley's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones