So I was looking @all the pictures on my camera, and realized that I had alot of cute pictures of Tyson on my camera.
ENJOY!
Chugaa Chugaa chooo chooo

Double duty(smiling+drinking)

Howdey Partner

come on work it boy

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stoooooooooooooooooooooooop

Look @my pose

Your silly

Look at me grandma
6 comments:
These ARE some of the cutest pictures of Tyson! I never realized how cute he really was.
From Makayla Lewis
These are really cute pictures!!! I love them! Hope your having a good day! LOVE YA
I know I was looking on my camera and i have over 40 pic of Tyson. And yeah I finally updated my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are SOOOOO cute! We are coming down for Easter, I hope we get to see you guys!
Bring your camera to my house sometime and I'll try to scan and print them for you.
Grandma H.
those pic anr sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment