Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Dance Review

I had my dance review yesterday. It was so fun. I got to where my favorite dress and my dad got to escort me out. We had to fit through this tiny arch together. Before we went through the arch my dad said,"I'm scared I don't know if we will be able to fit through that arch." My Mom bought me some roses and I carried them while my Dad and I were walking through the arch. They smelled really good and were way pretty. I got an award for my grade point average it looks way awesome. I had two different costumes that I got to where one of them was red and the other was blue. I did about five dances that night. Supper Steppers has people as old as the "Prime Time Performers" (Grandma's) which three of them did the splits at the end of their dance. And as tiny as the showmanship dancers (three years old) the smallest girl in the showmanship dancers did the splits also she was way cute!



5 comments:

crazyhorse said...

I'm happy you posted the pictures of your dance review. Your Mom did a good job taking them. You looked really awesome and did such a great job! Congratulations on the award for a 4.o grade average.
Perfect!
Grandma H.

Haley Houston said...

thanks! that was the funnest performance I've ever done in my life. Well in dance anyways.

Kelly said...

what was that for
you look really cute

Haley Houston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawni said...

ow ow cutie

Followers

Haley's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones