I finally posted the video! Ya! I know it's not anywhere near thanksgiving anymore and all of you guys have probably moved on to Christmas and today New Years! But i am still posting it so deal with it! just kidding! Haha, but seriously i'm still posting it and the lyrics are down on the post before so you can read them to if you want! because it might be hard for you to understand the words! Keep leaving comments because that's the only reason i even have a blog! and that's the only way i know that anyone READS MY BLOG!



6 comments:
I saw the video!!! Great! You kids look cute in your shirts alike only different. Love the blogs. Grandma H.
Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Cute video, I love the rap! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and can't wait to see you guys and hear what all you got. I know Nyah misses you guys. We have been practicing her saying your guys names. See you Sunday
AWWW i always look forword on sunday to see NYah! Now i have 2 Nyah's Nyah and MInie Nyah!(AKA) Anaston!
Hey Haley! You're such a cute girl and an awesome friend to have! Love you!! Keep on smiling! (You always do anyway!)- Lexie! (:
how cute!! ahahaha. its sounds alot like brenna and marchelles labor rap? but i love it.
Post a Comment