Alright so my thanksgiving was fantastic! I had a blast going up to beaver and chilling with my cousins! We ate Lot's of yummy food but my favorite food of all i have to say was my mom's home made sweet potatoes! yum! We played a lot of basketball and My cousin Macie and I tried to catch my brother when he would run away it was really fun! My cousin Maddie and I got this bouncy ball that bounces really high and I would go clear to the opposite side of the gym and we would bounce it back and forth! It was so fun! I've always loved thanksgiving and i hope that I will continue to like it! My sister and I were really bored one day so we decided to make a rap! this is how it goes!...
My name is HeeHeeHouston and I'm here today...
My name is Abbey Houston and I'm here to stay...
It's thanksgiving day uh-huh uh-huh. It's thanksgiving day oh-yeah oh-yeah.
I'm chilling with my sis on thanksgiving day. were eating lots of pie and turkey today!
It's thanksgiving day uh-huh uh-huh it's thanksgiving day oh-yeah oh-yeah.
Were playing Lot's of tag and basketball too.Were doin Lot's of stuff we like to do.
It's thanksgiving day uh-huh uh-huh it's thanksgiving day oh-yeah oh-yeah.
There's pecan and there's pumpkin and lemon merange. Don't spill it on your shirt or you'll have to change.
It's thanksgiving day uh-huh uh-huh it's thanksgiving day oh-yeah oh-yeah.
It's a very special day for me and you. We need to be grateful for things we do.
It's thanksgiving day uh-huh uh-huh it's thanksgiving day oh-yeah oh-yeah.
I love all the stuffing and Lot's of cheese. It's autumn and allergies make me sneeze. ACHOO! Bless you! It's fricky fricky fresh now WORD!
Yeah pretty cool huh? I'll try to get Abbey to do a video with me so you can here the actual tune and see the actions!
]-[ /-\ |_ 3 \/
|



No comments:
Post a Comment