Just to try my sewing machine out and make something i decided ot make a pillow so my mom and i went to Joans and got some material (cute material) and i found pink with green polka dots and green with pink polka dots. Which are the colors of my room. so of course we bought them. My mom already new how to make one so she just showed me how to do stuff as we did it. It was so fun and turned out so cute at we decided to make another one. But instead of square we wanted to jazz it up a little so we did a tootsie roll pillow i love them so much!
Then my mom said,"I need some flags made for young women new beginnings (By the 31) So the next day we went to the store and got material and supplies for all the flags. and started up. the flags might be kind of hard to see in the pic so i'll explain. each flag is colored according to the color of the value printed on it with iron on letters. around each edge of the flags are a fancy stitching color coordinated with the iron on letters. and vuola'! They turned out cute! not to brag or anything! But everything my mom and i do always turn out cute! Haha! I'm thankful for my mom for teaching me how to do all this stuff and spending the time and the money to do all this fun stuff. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READS AND LEAVES COMMENTS ON MY BLOG. if it wasn't for you guys i wouldn't be blogging (especially you grandma!) (By the way to any young women who are reading this it passed off my knowledge project and was a blast!)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
New Sewing Mahcine!
Sewing!
This is my brand new freakin awesome sewing machine! I love it! My sewing machine is so cool. It's computerized so it can write names and stuff. It's a really nice sewing machine.I have enjoyed my sewing machine so much that i decided to use it for one of my young women value projects here's what i did:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey we should hang out and sew together. That would be so much fun. We should have thought it out and sewed costumes for spirit week. Ohh well we should do it some other time.
Tawni
The pillows are very cute!! I love the colors and the polka dots! You did a great job
Hey Haley! I have a new sewing machine that I got a couple years ago for christmas! You, Tawni, and I should get together and sew some stuff! You're such a cute and sweet girl! Thanks for being the most awesome friend ever! You go girl! Love, Lexie!(:
You didn't need my comments this time. Your friends picked up on your new hobby instantly. You all ready know what I think of your projects. I have never seen better.
Grandma
Post a Comment