Monday, February 8, 2010
My little cousins!
Okay well to start off. . .
This is my cute little cousin named Nyah! She is the cutest little girl on the earth! She always has the cutest little outfits on and her shoes and hair are always way cute! (Thanks to Emily her mom.) Well a couple of weeks ago Nyah was blessed to have a little sister who i like to call Mini NY! although her real name is Anastyn. This is cute little Anastyn. . .
Aww! Ya I know what your thinking . . . ADORABLE . . . well enjoy the rest of these pics! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow, I must say you have some cute little cousin's!! You all are very special to us and we look forward to seeing you on Sundays!
o my gosh i know! your the best emily! And you have the cutest little girls on earth!
The pictures are great! I like the one of your brothers in their car, too.
Grandma
o ya im going to upload those over the weekend probably but I have a dance performance friday and im babysitting for 5 hours saturday but ill try! haha
One word.. or maybe more; CUTE AND ADORABLE!! Awwee! They're so cute! Nyah, Mini Ny, and London (my cuz) are probably the cutest girls ever! We need to hang out bff!
Love, Lex-Pex
Post a Comment