Monday, February 22, 2010

My little money man!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!My little Millionaire!
Trevor turned five 0n February 7Th!
Grandma h0ust0n g0t him five wh0le d0ll0rs!
I th0ugt that with his Sunday tux 0n he l00ked just like a milli0niare!
he w0uld like t0 tell grandma h0ust0n thanks f0r thanks f0r the m0ney!

His 0ther grandma, grandma Baldwin gave him s0me legg0s! he l0ved them very much. BUT i cant seem t0 find a picture 0f them!



5 comments:

crazyhorse said...

Haley, Thanks for posting a picture of Trevor with his "money". I thought it was cute when your Dad told me Trevor's reaction to so many dollars. It made him feel rich anyway. Too bad he will learn quickly that it doesn't buy much.
You do a good job of blogging.
Love, Grandma H.

Tawni said...

Hey Haley. Trevors "rich" we have to celebrate. We should do something sometime. hahaha. Hey I think I have at least five dollars too. We should just go shopping for random and dumb stuff cause I have nothing to buy. haha call me.
- Your friend Tawni

Haley Houston said...

Dude ya,
Once we finish those videos we are making i should so post them on my blog!

Haley Houston said...

Dude ya,
Once we finish those videos we are making i should so post them on my blog!

Lexie. said...

Haha.. Trevor is such a cutie!! We should all hang out sometime.. (:

Followers

Haley's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones